Callow & Haywood Group
Dear Councillor, You are summoned to a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held via ZOOM platform on Tuesday 6th April 2021 from 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:-
Public Question Time
A 10 minute period from 7.00 p.m. is allocated to enable members of the public, who have joined the ZOOM meeting, to address the Parish Council.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes: To approve the Minutes as a true record of the Parish Council Meeting held, via Zoom, on 5th March 2021
4. Actions from previous minutes either dealt with, or on the agenda other than:-
Contact with Network Rail; Fly tipping/fencing on Haywood Lane.
5. Matters arising between meetings:
6. To receive reports from: Ward Councillor; PCSO West Mercia Police; Locality Steward.
7. Planning Matters
7.1) To consider applications:
210368 – Norton Brook Cottages – proposed raising of pitched roof of an existing single storey rear extension, allowing for a loft extension.
203667 – Woodcroft, Callow – Retrospective planning for a stable
210703 – Land at Merry Cottage, Grafton Lane; Proposed erection of single storey timber building to be used for existing childcare business. Alterations to existing vehicular access and enlargement of car park.
210716 – Twyford Brook Barn, Twyford: Proposed single storey rear extension (orangery)
210970 – New House Farm, Grafton Lane; Appeal under section 174.
201773 – New House Farm, Grafton Lane: Appeal under section 78.
7.2) Planning decisions made:
202146 – Unit 4, The Old Mushroom Farm: Refused.
8. Finance and policies
8.1) To note bank balance in HSBC account as at 05.03.21: £9,979.95
8.2) To note receipts this period – none
8.3) To resolve to accept payments – as per listing
8.4) To agree to add the Chair and clerk as a signatories to the bank mandate.
9. Feedback from training or meetings attended.
9.1) Feed back from the Councillors meeting with John Harrington.
9.2) Feedback from Parish Council Summit.
9.3) Feedback from any other meetings or training attended.
10) Parish Roads and Footpaths
10.1) To agree to the 21/22 Balfour Beatty Contract for lengthsman, to discuss verge cutting and to note any defects to be reported to locality steward.
10.2) Report from Footpaths officer .
11. Defibrillator for the village – Update on requirement
12. Vulnerable and Isolated people
13. Corona Virus
14. Neighbourhood Plan update
15. Matters to be raised on the Agenda of the next Meeting
16. Confirmation of date of next Annual Parish Meeting and Ordinary PC Meeting
The next meetings will be on Tuesday 4th May 2021 from 7.00pm either at Callow Village Hall or on the ZOOM platform, to be advised.
Mrs Sophie Glover
Clerk & RFO to Callow and Haywood GPC, The Orchard, Ridgehill, HR2 8AG
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01432 617306 Date: 30.03.21
Annual Meeting Tuesday May 4th 7.00pm
Tuesday June 1st 7.00pm
Tuesday July 6th 7.00pm
Tuesday September 7th 7.00pm
Tuesday Oct 5th 7.00pm
Tuesday Nov 2nd 7.00pm
Tuesday Dec 7th 7.00pm