Callow & Haywood Group
Dear Councillor, You are summoned to a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held in the Callow Village Hall on Tuesday 6th February 2018 at 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business:-
Public Question Time
A 10 minute period from 7.00 p.m. is allocated, before the meeting is opened, to enable members of the public to address the Parish Council.
- Apologies for absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Co-option of Councillor(s) and signing of forms
To approve the Minutes as a true record of the Parish Council Meeting held on 9th January 2017
5.0 To receive reports from:
Ward Councillor, PCSO West Mercia Police, Locality Steward.
6.0 Finance and policies
6.1) To note bank balances
6.2) To resolve to accept payments, as per listing
7.0 Planning Matters
- To consider any applications as detailed
- To consider any issues or developments concerning Planning Application 151314 Southern Link Road and possible approach regarding Ombudsman
- To update regarding road traffic engineer consultancy support
- Mushroom Farm – communications and planning
8.0 Speeding in the Parish
To update regarding the recommendations for speed initiatives and follow up on items requested.
9.0 Village Matters
- Tree Warden Report
- Callow Garages, parking and transporters
- Broadband issues
- Notice Board at St. Peters – update
- To discuss litter pick initiative for spring clear up
10.0 Parish Roads and Footpaths
10.1) To note any defects to be reported to Balfour Beatty.
10.2) To put forward work for the Lengthsman
11.0 Information Sheet and Correspondence
11.1 To note Information and Correspondence sheet
11.2 To discuss ongoing situation regarding fly tipping at Haywood Lane
12.0 Matters to be raised on the Agenda of the next Meeting
13.0 Confirmation of date of next Ordinary Meeting
Next Meeting will be on Tuesday March 6th 2018 at 7.00pm in the Callow Village Hall.
Alison Wright (Parish Clerk)
Longfield House, Gooses Foot, Kingstone, Herefordshire HR2 9NE. Tel: 01981 250860 or
E mail: email@example.com