Callow & Haywood Group
Dear Councillor, You are summoned to a Meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 6th July 2021 at Callow Village hall from 7.00pm
Covid meeting regulations will be followed at all times.
Public Question Time
A 10 minute period from 7.00 p.m. is allocated to enable members of the public to address the Parish Council.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest
3. Minutes: To approve the Minutes as a true record of the Parish Council Meeting held, via Zoom, on 4th May 2021
4. Actions from previous minutes either dealt with, or on the agenda other than:-
Contact with Network Rail; Fly tipping/fencing on Haywood Lane.
5. Matters arising between meetings:
6. To receive reports from: Ward Councillor; PCSO West Mercia Police; Locality Steward.
7. Planning Matters
7.1) To consider applications:
211933 – Land West of Grafton lane – Proposed self-build dwelling, detached garage & new access.
212196 – Twyford Brook Barn, Twyford – Proposed single storey rear extension (orangery).
7.2) Planning decisions made: TBC
7.3) Discussion on Strategic Housing Provision suggestion.
8. Finance and policies
8.1) To note bank balance in HSBC account as at 05.06.21: £11,627.70
8.2) To note receipts this period – 1st half of precept £3,750.00
8.3) To resolve to accept payments – as per listing
9. Feedback from training or meetings attended.
9.1) Feed back from the Councillors meeting with Kevin Bishop.
9.2) Feedback from Parish Council Summit.
9.3) Feedback from any other meetings or training attended.
10. Parish Roads and Footpaths
10.1) To discuss changing signs as suggested by the locality steward and to note any defects to be reported to locality steward. Remarking of white lines at Dewsall etc.
10.2) Report from Footpaths officer .
11. Rural rail and bus consultation
12. Police and Crime Commissioner consultation
13. Defibrillator for the village – Update on requirement
14. Vulnerable and Isolated people
15. Corona Virus
16. Neighbourhood Plan update
17. Matters to be raised on the Agenda of the next Meeting
18. Confirmation of date of next Parish Council Meeting
The next meetings will be on Tuesday 7th September 2021 from 7.00pm at Callow Village Hall
Mrs Sophie Glover
Clerk & RFO to Callow and Haywood GPC, The Orchard, Ridgehill, HR2 8AG
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01432 617306 Date: 30.06.21
Tuesday September 7th 7.00pm
Tuesday Oct 5th 7.00pm
Tuesday Nov 2nd 7.00pm
Tuesday Dec 7th 7.00pm